Officer447

Rage Plugin Hook Insuffisent resources

So I copied all the files for rage hook over to the GTA 5 main directory. I run Rage Hook as an administrator and an error message pops up saying "Insuffisent system resources exist to complete the requested service." And before anyone tells me to upgrade from a potato here are my computer specs -->  AMD Ryzen 7 1700X

AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB 

16 GB DDR5 RAM

Windows 10

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have absolutely no idea how to solve this problem. Thanks for reading and I hope to find a solution soon.

Posted (edited)

See post at

Basically, Ragehook must be installed into the original GTA folder location. It can not be installed anywhere else (a copied GTA folder for example), only where GTA was originally installed. There's some other tips in that thread I linked.

Edited by phantoms

99% chance it's your virus/malware software blocking it. I had the same exact problem. You'll have to create an exception for the RAGE Plugin Hook shortcut in your virus scanner.