countryboy3131

Never Forget Skin For Sgt. Gannon????

I am not from there but i respect all government officials, including police, fire, ems, military, etc. Just wondering if anyone has heard about this and maybe can make a skin and a post for his bravery and for his fairly well gift from all of us here at lspdfr?  If in the wrong plce, plz move to the correct location thx. 

WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

safe_image.jpg

Well, i have seen someone make one just now so sorry for late post. Was wondering if anyone else can make a better one then the one i found and put more pride into it then the one i found. The author doesn't seem to have enough respect for putting pride into his work, just wants to make a skin to look cool. I would but i am not good at skin making and do not want to mess it up so that is why i am asking for a professional here to see if they can make one for the community. Thank you for your time and not trying to rain on someone else's parade so sorry for sounding mean but i am not. Just wanna see some respect in the skin. 

10 minutes ago, countryboy3131 said:

I am not from there but i respect all government officials, including police, fire, ems, military, etc. Just wondering if anyone has heard about this and maybe can make a skin and a post for his bravery and for his fairly well gift from all of us here at lspdfr?  If in the wrong plce, plz move to the correct location thx. 

WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

safe_image.jpg

Well, i have seen someone make one just now so sorry for late post. Was wondering if anyone else can make a better one then the one i found and put more pride into it then the one i found. The author doesn't seem to have enough respect for putting pride into his work, just wants to make a skin to look cool. I would but i am not good at skin making and do not want to mess it up so that is why i am asking for a professional here to see if they can make one for the community. Thank you for your time and not trying to rain on someone else's parade so sorry for sounding mean but i am not. Just wanna see some respect in the skin. 

Plz ignore last message thx.