ElijahHall

Issues with LSPDFR and other plugins/scripts?

I took a break a while ago since my game was crashing every now and then and I just didn't wanna do the hustle to be honest. And I really miss LSPDFR, watching YouTube videos of it really made me miss it but I don't miss the random crashes. And for the main part LSPDFR in itself works fine right, and one or a few plugins or scripts can cause the game to crash. And my question is, which modification is usually the culprit behind this? Can I simply just play without it or has the last couple of months fixed the issues that some of them might have caused?

Cheers

On 4/15/2018 at 11:54 AM, ElijahHall said:

I took a break a while ago since my game was crashing every now and then and I just didn't wanna do the hustle to be honest. And I really miss LSPDFR, watching YouTube videos of it really made me miss it but I don't miss the random crashes. And for the main part LSPDFR in itself works fine right, and one or a few plugins or scripts can cause the game to crash. And my question is, which modification is usually the culprit behind this? Can I simply just play without it or has the last couple of months fixed the issues that some of them might have caused?

Cheers

This really can't be answered, because there isn't a particular plugin which can cause issues.  I advise temporarily removing all LSPDFR plugins and scripts.    At that point, your best bet is slowly adding them back in until you start having problems.

On 17/04/2018 at 7:14 AM, Giordano said:

This really can't be answered, because there isn't a particular plugin which can cause issues.  I advise temporarily removing all LSPDFR plugins and scripts.    At that point, your best bet is slowly adding them back in until you start having problems.

Yeah I guess there's some truth in that, just wish there was a way though. Played the other day and there wasn't too many problems now, some plugins failed cause they were trying to create a scenario or something but seems fine now. Thanks anyways :D

5 hours ago, ElijahHall said:

Yeah I guess there's some truth in that, just wish there was a way though. Played the other day and there wasn't too many problems now, some plugins failed cause they were trying to create a scenario or something but seems fine now. Thanks anyways :D

It's one of the more annoying parts about modding.  Things break, and half the time, you have no idea what.

You're welcome, and good luck!

22 hours ago, Giordano said:

It's one of the more annoying parts about modding.  Things break, and half the time, you have no idea what.

You're welcome, and good luck!

Yeah it sure does, luckily there is a few police simulator games coming this summer so hopefully there's something else than LSPDFR. I'll probably wait for LSPDFR 0.4 before I get back into it, and also buy GTA V through steam for easier playing overall!

Thnaks :D