trover20

Pluigns not wokring

Posted (edited)

I created a new LSPDFR folder, works perfectly fine, however the plugins in the plugins->LSPDFR foler don't work. LSPDFR again has no problem loading or running, just the plugins do not load. I only have Arrest Manager and Assorted Callouts in the folder.Any ideas as to why? Thanks. 

Edited by trover20

21 hours ago, trover20 said:

I created a new LSPDFR folder, works perfectly fine, however the plugins in the plugins->LSPDFR foler don't work. LSPDFR again has no problem loading or running, just the plugins do not load. I only have Arrest Manager and Assorted Callouts in the folder.Any ideas as to why? Thanks. 

Please post a screenshot of your plugins folder and LSPDFR folder, also include the directory path.

On 4/14/2018 at 6:34 PM, Giordano said:

Please post a screenshot of your plugins folder and LSPDFR folder, also include the directory path.

These are the only ones I have at the moment because I'm trying to get them to work 

lspdfr1.PNG

lspdfr2.PNG

lspdrfr3.PNG

1 hour ago, trover20 said:

These are the only ones I have at the moment because I'm trying to get them to work 

Just to be sure, you are going on duty first, right?   Arrest Manager requires some of Albo's other mods to work.

Yes I am going on duty first, I did have more installed at first but once I realized it wasn't working I removed them all expect for these two. I am more confused why a callout plugin isn't working when that is the simplest to install.