Jump to content
Tigercraft01

Traffic Policer Causing Game Crash

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I recently installed Traffic Policer to run with LSPDFR, LSPDFR+ and so on. Although since I installed it my game has been crashing at different points and I can't seem to find much of a pattern. Two examples are:

  • I had pulled someone over and as they left and I was climbing back into my vehicle the game crashed.
  • I had just loaded in and pressed the up arrow key by accident (phone), halfway through pulling out the phone the game crashed.

 

Here is the most recent ragepluginhook log file that I have, it corresponds to the first example (see attached).

 

RagePluginHook.log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tigercraft01 said:

Hello,

 

I recently installed Traffic Policer to run with LSPDFR, LSPDFR+ and so on. Although since I installed it my game has been crashing at different points and I can't seem to find much of a pattern. Two examples are:

  • I had pulled someone over and as they left and I was climbing back into my vehicle the game crashed.
  • I had just loaded in and pressed the up arrow key by accident (phone), halfway through pulling out the phone the game crashed.

 

Here is the most recent ragepluginhook log file that I have, it corresponds to the first example (see attached).

 

RagePluginHook.log

 

Try removing Traffic Policer.  How does the game respond?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

Try removing Traffic Policer.  How does the game respond?

The game runs as it should, taking calls, making arrests and assisting in chases. All without crashing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tigercraft01 said:

The game runs as it should, taking calls, making arrests and assisting in chases. All without crashing.

 

do you have car mods/visual mods?

if so, try to run LSPDFR without them.. just use original cars and visuals...

if you're using OpenIV, rename "mods" folder to "mods.bak" or something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pazzi said:

 

do you have car mods/visual mods?

if so, try to run LSPDFR without them.. just use original cars and visuals...

if you're using OpenIV, rename "mods" folder to "mods.bak" or something else.

I don't run any car mods or visual mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×