els siren

epicmrjuan

Hey, I'm trying to detect when the player turn there siren on but this doesn't seem to work, is this my fault or does it works different with els?

Spoiler

if(IsSirenDone == false && Game.LocalPlayer.LastVehicle.IsSirenOn == true && Game.LocalPlayer.LastVehicle.IsSirenSilent == false && Game.LocalPlayer.Character.DistanceTo(CallLocation) <= 500f)
                    {
                        Game.LogTrivial("turned sirens on");

CallMood = CallMood - 2;
                        IsSirenDone = true;
                    }

Thank you for any help.

Thank you

53 minutes ago, epicmrjuan said:

Hey, I'm trying to detect when the player turn there siren on but this doesn't seem to work, is this my fault or does it works different with els?

Reveal hidden contents

if(IsSirenDone == false && Game.LocalPlayer.LastVehicle.IsSirenOn == true && Game.LocalPlayer.LastVehicle.IsSirenSilent == false && Game.LocalPlayer.Character.DistanceTo(CallLocation) <= 500f)
                    {
                        Game.LogTrivial("turned sirens on");

CallMood = CallMood - 2;
                        IsSirenDone = true;
                    }

Thank you for any help.

so for me when I got LSPDFR it took me a bit to find out how it worked so on your key bored you can it ctrl m and the els menu pops up and j turns the lights on then y is horn t is another horn and I thing g might be to then 1,2 are sirens and 34 are wigwags  

7 minutes ago, Richie Deluca said:

so for me when I got LSPDFR it took me a bit to find out how it worked so on your key bored you can it ctrl m and the els menu pops up and j turns the lights on then y is horn t is another horn and I thing g might be to then 1,2 are sirens and 34 are wigwags  

This is the dev forum :smile:

I need to now how you check if the siren is on in code

Edited by epicmrjuan

Thank you