Sign in to follow this  
ahling023

How do i add these light to the car

Recently , i saw alot of car that have the els add to the side mirror and dashcam . sorry i do not know how to describe it . please see pic for more info . how do i add it to the car . please tell me . sorry sharpcommand for using your pic

Recently , i saw alot of car that have the els add to the side mirror and dashcam . sorry i do not know how to describe it . please see pic for more info . how do i add it to the car . please tell me . sorry sharpcommand for using your pic

I would just look for a vehicle model that contains the ELS parts on those indicated places that you want them to appear at if you really wanted them. It's not easy creating your own mods...you'd have to map the ELS parts individually on the car mod itself, which needs to be unlocked for modding in the first place. For these reasons, I suggest you just download an ELS-enabled vehicle with ELS parts on where you want them.

Edited by Raggio

You'll need 3d modelling experience though, they aren't just something you can tack onto a car.

You'll need 3d modelling experience though, they aren't just something you can tack onto a car.

Not completely necessary. You can just use a box if you like it simple. ;)