LoneWolfSpecter

change cop walk style

Hey guys, I got a question. Anyone knows how to change the fatcop and noose walk style without using SNT. I made some peds which I want to release with my skins. The peds are replacing M_M_FATCOP_01 and M_Y_SWAT. I want to make the fat cop walk like the regular skinny cops and noose to walk like the Nhelipilot noose. But I want it to be done without using a trainer. anyone knows how to do this?

Also, I want to remove the hats for fatcops permanently, how can this be done, the reason is because the replacement ped has different head sizes from the noose as well as the fatcop head, so it fits for one head but not for another. I want to remove it permanently.

I tried editing some files in Common/data but it stays the same. So any help will be appreciated. I will also be releasing this files with the pack so everyone can have the modded files ready for install.

If this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry.

Open peds.ide in the commondata folder and in the fourth column, change the value to move_cop

So for M_y_Swat change it to M_Y_Swat, M_Y_Swat_p, COP, move_cop,

For fatcop:

M_M_FatCop_01, M_M_FatCop_01_p, COP, move_cop,

Removing the p_head lines in pedvariations.dat might do the trick?

How come? Did it crash the game or did it just not have any effect?

no effect. They still spawn with hats. I'm going to check Ped.ide since it has a "fatcop_01_p" in fatcop line. be right back

Edited by kpdofficer

You've tried reducing the number of variations when you remove the line right?

ok removing fatcop_01_p off peds.ide just doesn't spawn any fat cops. just regular cop. I tried with to spawn me a fat cop model with SNT and it just hangs. I cant back up or scroll up or down. so that doesn't work. What I'm going to do is redo the fat cop ped and replace all of the heads with a fat cop one so the hats would fit. maybe that would work.

You've tried reducing the number of variations when you remove the line right?

no. i don't know how or what each variable mean. I just removed the whole entire line.

Next to the ped model name there is a number. If you have removed any lines, reduce that number by the number of lines you have taken away and see if that does it.

Removing the p_head lines in pedvariations.dat might do the trick?

In pedVariation, you gotta change the job value for p_head to 0. If you leave it to 1, they will still spawn with hats.