Sign in to follow this  
Slimory

Mod's Don't Work At All!

So after about a month or so of playing EFLC, i uninstalled IV cause i was having issues with it, reinstalled it, now it has the same issues, none of my mods will work, MotionJoy doesn't work either, i would rather play IV cause for some reason i have better luck with graphic's mods, any ideas?

i have all of it, i have EFLC latest patch but i wanna know why my mods don't work for IV

I mean..is it up to date if its a stock install..no updates...no nothing then you are at 1.0.0.0 NOTHING and i mean NOTHING works on 1.0.0.0

That's what has me stumped, when i try to install the patch i get an error message but after a little while of waiting it installs fine, then i don't have to use RGSC, then in-game the mods don't work, i did the same thing with EFLC but the same mods work, they are both fresh installs.

Sorry bro, i am not sure what went wrong. Below is some possible i can think. 1. Do you install tre mods in the correct directory. You should put the mods in the script folder.

try installing the new RSGC, then the update, or update to 1040, then to 1060, then 1070