Sign in to follow this  
St.Kizza

EFLC police3 issue.

I have replaced police3 model and when i activate els ingame it crashes and shows an error message: EFLC FATAL ERROR: Unrecoverable fault - Please restart the game.

This will also happen by itself if i wait Xamount of minutes and when i quit the game. I googled it and found out it has something to do with a model that has missing texture or something. I am very certain that it is police3 that is the issue since all the other cars can activate ELS without crash.

And also. i cant find handling lines for police 3. Is there some known issues with this car? Maybe i shouldnt touch this model?

Weird thing is also when i replace it in SparkIV or Open IV i get a message up wich says something like "cant find model Noose" or Admiral.

All help is appreciated! :-) Thank you.

is there an error code for that? like SMPA60? It might be a corrupted car file or a corrupted game file

is there an error code for that? like SMPA60? It might be a corrupted car file or a corrupted game file

Yes the SMPA60 has been spotted.

SMPA60 has to do with a car or a save game, there are a few options you can try, removing your save temporarily, and try the game, or you can replace the problem car and i do believe that the handling lines for EFLC vehicles are in a different location, such as EFLC->TBoGT or EFLC->TLaD and follow the path from there

Edited by Asuna

SMPA60 has to do with a car or a save game, there are a few options you can try, removing your save temporarily, and try the game, or you can replace the problem car and i do believe that the handling lines for EFLC vehicles are in a different location, such as EFLC->TBoGT or EFLC->TLaD and follow the path from there

ill try this. and for the handling lines. I have found these, but i cant find for police3. i find police4 but not 3. but ill try deleting the save and see if that helps.

I think police 3 might be a buffalo or maybe draws from the same handling line

Edited by Asuna

I think police 3 might be a buffalo or maybe draws from the same handling line

Ok. And it seemed to work with the save. just started a new game and saved it. works fine for now. thanks :-)

How do you replace police3 and police4 in EFLC?. I replaced both with ELS cars and when I go in-game the cars still remained as the default ones. Can someone help me with this.

Wrong topic but ill try. When you enter sparkIV you have to scroll past GTA IV. Till you see tbogt. scroll abit further till you see cdimages. then ithink you might find it out. same prosedure as always. And if you are changing on TLAD. just scroll a bit further then TBOGT. Hope you understand. if not, try and search the forums or make a new topic if you cant find it in the forums. :-) Hope this helps. :-)