Sign in to follow this  
taz1254

GTA IV Wont Start

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)

at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)

at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)

at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()

at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I have already tryed reinstalling GTA and updating the patch!!!

everytime i click play it always says it cant play and windows error comes up and it closes!!!

okay sorry i ran the diagnosticand its says my system is not supported now i installed everything the game needs including the patch! still need help or need directed to soomeone that can help me breakthrough!

what windows error? stopped working?, and can you post the diagnostic log please

Edited by Asuna

Guest Andrew.   
Guest Andrew.

Reinstall the game or run it as administrator...

i just re installed it and ran it as a administrator and to no avail same problem would not launch due to a windows problem:(

To reiterate

what windows error? stopped working?, and can you post the diagnostic log please