Nick55

GIMS Error Syntax Error

Are you using the latest version of GIMS? Did you install manually or automatic?

Any Help!

This is a thread for assistance which means it needs to be in support. For next time, support threads have to be in the support section.

This is a thread for assistance which means it needs to be in support. For next time, support threads have to be in the support section.

Not in this case, GIMS is used to create models for GTA IV, and most likely this sounds like a "content modification", even if the topic says "help". Try not to act your way as a moderator. You did report the topic, that was great, let us do our job and deal with it.

Not in this case, GIMS is used to create models for GTA IV, and most likely this sounds like a "content modification", even if the topic says "help". Try not to act your way as a moderator. You did report the topic, that was great, let us do our job and deal with it.

Yes sir.

Are you using the latest version of GIMS? Did you install manually or automatic?

Latest Version Tryed Manual Didnt Work Also Web Im using 3DS Max 09

3ds Max 09 with the current version of GIMS may be the issue. You can verify with 3Doomer on gtaforums, but I seem to recall others using older version having issues. I had the older version and ended up upgrading.

Edited by Ridgerunner

3ds Max 09 with the current version of GIMS may be the issue. You can verify with 3Doomer on gtaforums, but I seem to recall others using older version having issues. I had the older version and ended up upgrading.

Alright Thanks For The Help!