y do custom cars make mp crash? and can i hhave atlesat 2? :/ i rly wanna have the swat 1 and a cvpi slicktop. i love playin mp and lcpd online its a different feel and alot more interestin and fun . and what wil hapen whn gta 5 comes out since some 1 is sayin its the same engine as gta 4 would it be easy to transfer all the mods over? or can they go as is?

Sorry, I can't help because I literally can't read what you are saying.

Sorry, I can't help because I literally can't read what you are saying.

why do custom cars make multiplayer crash? and can i have atlesat 2? :/. i love playin multiplayer and lcpd online its a different feel and alot more interestin and fun. what will hapen when gta 5 comes out since i heard its the same engine as gta 4. would it be easy to transfer all the mods over? or can gta 4 mods work on it? or will it be unknown til it comes out and its tried?

In general, in custom car that the game has not been optimised to run with is likely to cause some level of of instability. This is why the taxi bug occurs.

Looking at mp specifically, more difficulties are created when the people playing on the multiplayer game have different cars with different extra parts so when the game is trying to make sense of different inputs from different users for the same vehicles it can cause a crash, usually the SMPA60 error.

Combine the two and you can start to understand that having heaps of custom cars that are all different for the different people in the mp game heightens the chances of the game having a fit and crashing.

The best advice is, if you really want to have custom cars, just give it a go and work out how much the game will handle smoothly.

In general, in custom car that the game has not been optimised to run with is likely to cause some level of of instability. This is why the taxi bug occurs.

Looking at mp specifically, more difficulties are created when the people playing on the multiplayer game have different cars with different extra parts so when the game is trying to make sense of different inputs from different users for the same vehicles it can cause a crash, usually the SMPA60 error.

Combine the two and you can start to understand that having heaps of custom cars that are all different for the different people in the mp game heightens the chances of the game having a fit and crashing.

The best advice is, if you really want to have custom cars, just give it a go and work out how much the game will handle smoothly.

thx tht makes sence now. before id play wit custom cars and id crash more often now i seem to crash less but soemtimes i crash and it says bex or somethi ninstead of appcrash in the more details. whats that? ill put a car or 2 i rly want tht swat truck. y does els make games crash same reason?