Sign in to follow this  
PO190

Seeking New Police Fleet

I was debating wether or not I wanted to do this, but what the heck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBERTY CITY PD IS ACCEPTING BIDS FOR A NEW POLICE FLEET

We are currently seeking suggested car mods to meet the following requirements

All vehicles shall support ELS v6.0 or better.

Vehicles shall offer a color scheme that is different from the current LCPD color scheme similar to NYC. Basic car color should be either black and white or white cars with color stripping. Blue and grey vehicles may be considered. Red, yellow, orange, brown, pink or similar colors will not be considered.

All cars in the fleet shall have the same or substaintially similar color scheme to present a unified department.

There is a preference for Black/Blue/Grey color stripping and "Police" graphics. Yellow, Orange, Red and Green graphics may be considered but are less desirable.

The color Scheme shall be available for the Ford CVI marked unit with a red/blue light bar. Addiitonal grill and deck light is desirable.

The color Scheme shall be available for either a marked Chevy Impala or Dodge Charger with a red/blue light bar. Addiitonal grill and deck light is desirable.

The scheme shall be available for a marked SUV (Tahoe or similar) with red/blue light bar. Addiitonal grill and deck light is desirable.

It is preffered that the scheme offer a mod that is available in multi-livery that provides for unmarked vehicles with red/blue dash, windshield and rear deck lighting. In addition a slicktop marked model in a graphics scheme similar to the above models shall be desired. The unmarked, slicktop vehicle may be a Ford CVI, Dodge Charger, Chevy Impala or SUV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in other words, I am looking for a good mod pack that can meet all of these requirements. Like all bid proposals, I am sure that there is no perfect match, but if anyone cares to make suggestions, and if I get enough of them I will post the "Bid Winner" here after careful evaluation.

If I don't get any takers, well, I understand. These are hard requirements and so far, I have yet to find any looking on my own that meet my needs. Just thought I would try the collective wisdom of the group.

you could maybe check youtube? the RCMP work with a ton of model's that range from the main vehicle, of course, the crown vic to charger's to impalas to mini van's lol and heavier truck's such as F-150, ESU and silverado, they have a quite few to choose from