Sign in to follow this  
St.Kizza

Add vehicle

Im just wondering what will happen if you download say a policecar and rename the files police3 and import it with Spark IV to GTA IV. (Not TLAD OR TBOGT) Will it exist in the game only available with trainer or will it screw up the game?

EDIT: wow i am impressed with all the feedback! And im NOT being sarcastic! im actually impressed. :-D

Edited by St.Kizza

Im just wondering what will happen if you download say a policecar and rename the files police3 and import it with Spark IV to GTA IV. (Not TLAD OR TBOGT) Will it exist in the game only available with trainer or will it screw up the game?

Theres a way to add additional cars but not that way I just don't know how. SparkIV will say Invalid File Names!

Theres a way to add additional cars but not that way I just don't know how. SparkIV will say Invalid File Names!

Ok. Thanks for answer. i dont have big plans of doing it right now, just curious.

The easiest way to do it is download the "add extra police car" by ivanh on GPM (when they straighten their site out). From there you can duplicate the lines and add a police4 and after some minor specific changes add a policeb (at least that's what I did for my game), but if you're feeling ambitious you can checkout this tutorial .....

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=420911&st=0

The easiest way to do it is download the "add extra police car" by ivanh on GPM (when they straighten their site out). From there you can duplicate the lines and add a police4 and after some minor specific changes add a policeb (at least that's what I did for my game), but if you're feeling ambitious you can checkout this tutorial .....

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=420911&st=0

Link for that one on gpm please there back!