m0mst

Backup Cars Frozen

Hi All

Been using LCPDFR successfully since its launch, but have one issue that seems to be related to myself as I have seen no forum or internet posts regarding it, I will try and get a video of it later. 

Only occasionally after a few callouts I could be in a pursuit, using the LCPDFR backup menu I select units for backup but they do not appear. There are no blips on the map. However when the pursuit continues I will see the backup units I called sat in the middle of the road, or even top of buildings with 2 officers in them, but the car is switched off and there are no lights. If you hit these at speed they are rock solid and do not move causing you to eject through the windscreen and overtake the pursued vehicle at 60ft in the air. All pursuits and any backup calls after this now suffer the same symptoms. Its hitting the helicopters sat in the middle of the highway that are annoying. Using RPH console to reload all plugins has no affect on this. Strangely though, if you arrest someone and call a transport using arrest manager they appear fine and carry on as normal. I have also noticed when this bug occurs that there is no random police traffic in the city. 

Any tips and pointers would be greatly received, Hopefully get a video tonight when I get chance. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, m0mst said:

Hi All

Been using LCPDFR successfully since its launch, but have one issue that seems to be related to myself as I have seen no forum or internet posts regarding it, I will try and get a video of it later. 

Only occasionally after a few callouts I could be in a pursuit, using the LCPDFR backup menu I select units for backup but they do not appear. There are no blips on the map. However when the pursuit continues I will see the backup units I called sat in the middle of the road, or even top of buildings with 2 officers in them, but the car is switched off and there are no lights. If you hit these at speed they are rock solid and do not move causing you to eject through the windscreen and overtake the pursued vehicle at 60ft in the air. All pursuits and any backup calls after this now suffer the same symptoms. Its hitting the helicopters sat in the middle of the highway that are annoying. Using RPH console to reload all plugins has no affect on this. Strangely though, if you arrest someone and call a transport using arrest manager they appear fine and carry on as normal. I have also noticed when this bug occurs that there is no random police traffic in the city. 

Any tips and pointers would be greatly received, Hopefully get a video tonight when I get chance. 

Thanks. 

I had this happening, I don't know why it occurs, now it seems it doesn't do it. Look at what call you were responding to and determine which plugin is it. Then remove the plugin with the Rage console and continue testing. If it doesn't work download again a new copy of the backup.xml file in gtav root folder and see if it works.

4 hours ago, m0mst said:
Spoiler

Hi All

Thanks. 

If you are using Secondary Callouts (callout plugin for LSPDFR) then it will be the cause of the issues.  I'd recommend removing it until a new version is released.