Sign in to follow this  
OfficerOwen

When to update LSPDFR to 0.3.1?

Bit new to all this modding lark so struggle a little with the updates and what not. Was just wondering when I should be looking to update to LSPDFR 0.3.1?

I was wanting to know how many of my existing plugins this will break if they are not specifically updated for 0.3.1 yet. I notice the main mods/plugins are all starting to update to suit so will only them ones be able to run with the new update and it's a waiting game for them all to follow suit as usual?

Thanks in advance, Officer Owen

@OfficerOwen Hi, I updated to LSPDFR 0.3.1 and all my plugins/mods work fine. The new update is a small update and simply adds to LSPDFR 0.3, so I don't think this will cause incompatibilities with other mods. Like I said, so far for me, all of the plugins work. It is recommended that you update to LSPDFR 0.3.1 as some issues have been fixed. 

10 minutes ago, Abz said:

@OfficerOwen Hi, I updated to LSPDFR 0.3.1 and all my plugins/mods work fine. The new update is a small update and simply adds to LSPDFR 0.3, so I don't think this will cause incompatibilities with other mods. Like I said, so far for me, all of the plugins work. It is recommended that you update to LSPDFR 0.3.1 as some issues have been fixed. 

Thanks buddy

30 minutes ago, Abz said:

@OfficerOwen no problem. 

I found one of my call out mods was crashing it, or I think it was, might have been one of the old albo ones but they have been updated already so no sweat.

Too many to list, it was an old version of one of Albo's plugins crashing my game, when I say old, I mean a version not updated for 0.3.1. I just updated all those and it's fine now, not a crash in sight.