49gallegos

Light bar Brightness problem

So I've been searching the forum and I've tried every mods to make the light bar on police veichles to be bright however none of them are working. I've also tried putting Post FX on Very High and shader quality on ultra but still has had no effect. I've also tried reinstalling each mod multiple times. Any help would be greatly appreciated (other than what I listed). Thank you for reading this. 

1 hour ago, 49gallegos said:

So I've been searching the forum and I've tried every mods to make the light bar on police veichles to be bright however none of them are working. I've also tried putting Post FX on Very High and shader quality on ultra but still has had no effect. I've also tried reinstalling each mod multiple times. Any help would be greatly appreciated (other than what I listed). Thank you for reading this. 

I was having the same issue, try using an enb mod like VisualV with RadianceV together. That should fix your problem, it did for me.

7 minutes ago, majorpaine2015 said:

I was having the same issue, try using an enb mod like VisualV with RadianceV together. That should fix your problem, it did for me.

I have been using Visual V and Radiance V together, I'll try it again. Appreciate the help hope it works.

29 minutes ago, majorpaine2015 said:

Also, may i ask are you using the stock lighting or evl.

Do you mean like stock lightbar? If so only one of my veichles has stock lightbar the rest is valor and stuff.

WHat it is is your visual settings files. the mods have a visual setting file differing from default. so when u replace the file its changing the settings. id open your visual settigns.dat wioth notepad++ and compare it with some other ppls that are willing to send them to you with brighter ligths so u can see if you might need to manually set a few things. note: Notepad will work  but notepad++ had line numbers and coloring that makes it easier to find what you atre looking for