Sign in to follow this  
MayhemUSMC

Hello I Could use some help

question 1.

How come my mods to change vehicles don't work ive used openiv or whatever its called and it still don't work and when people say to put it n the dlc folder under mods I don't have a dlc folder under mods theres nothing in mods folder

question 2

do I need lspdfr and arrest manager to run arrest manager everytime I try to use the arrest manager controls nothing seems to happen it wont pull up the police radio \

question 3

how can I change the police car engine sounds

12 hours ago, MayhemUSMC said:

question 1.

How come my mods to change vehicles don't work ive used openiv or whatever its called and it still don't work and when people say to put it n the dlc folder under mods I don't have a dlc folder under mods theres nothing in mods folder

question 2

do I need lspdfr and arrest manager to run arrest manager everytime I try to use the arrest manager controls nothing seems to happen it wont pull up the police radio \

question 3

how can I change the police car engine sounds

Question 1. You have to create a mods folder and put the dlc's into the mods folder. This will leave your game vanilla in case you wanna play online. For example, if the instructions say to place the car file into x64e then you would have to copy the x64e.rpf to your mods folder and then place the car files into it and you can do all of this via openiv.

Qestion 2. The arrest manager runs with LSPDFR, as with most callouts and other plugins, so yes LSPDFR needs to be installed and running. Police Radio runs with it also.

Question 3. Copy STREAMED_VEHICLES_GRANULAR.rpf from the x64/audio/sfx folders to your mods folder and then edit any car files via Openiv