DJE1337

How to upgrade to 0.3.1 from 0.3?

I just installed 0.3 a few days ago and realized that a new version was released not too long ago. Whats the best way to upgrade to the new version without losing my settings or plugins? Do i just run the installed like i did the first time i installed? I have looked around but can't seem to find a solid explanation.

Thanks

Yep, the installer should overwrite all of the old files, this will keep the plugins.

Its really simple man.. Just replace all the files except your plugins.   The only things u need to replace in the plugin folder is the LSPDFR.dll and the other file that comes with it. 2 files for LSPDFR.   

34 minutes ago, greenman said:
1 hour ago, Starmix said:

Yep, the installer should overwrite all of the old files, this will keep the plugins.

34 minutes ago, greenman said:

Its really simple man.. Just replace all the files except your plugins.   The only things u need to replace in the plugin folder is the LSPDFR.dll and the other file that comes with it. 2 files for LSPDFR.   

Thanks, this seemed to work! Although I am having issues with the game crashing now, the update was successful.