Sign in to follow this  
anotherc6vette

Hey guys got a question on a Car Mod

Hey guys not sure if im asking in the right place but I was needing some help ,  I recently downloaded the BXbugs crown vic model that has an auto installer ,  well long story short im trying to add the ford explorer mod well i noticed in the mods folder i made the auto installer must have created another update folder so now in my mods folder i have an update.rpf and x64 folder and now an update folder ,  well my question is ,  since i have that second update folder that was added from the bugs mod is that keeping me from loading the explorer mod ?  Hope that wasnt to confusing and thanks for any help

Also guys in my root update folder i dont have an X64e it just an X64 folder ?  Is that right ? 

Edited by anotherc6vette

You can't use 2 of the same .rpfs at once, so yes, the CVPI is causing your Explorer to not work if they're separated. You'll have to install at least one of them manually to use both.

I advise not using Auto Installers for vehicle mods in 99% of cases as I believe they can overwrite .meta files, so if you've already modded them they will be lost.

3 hours ago, anotherc6vette said:

Also guys in my root update folder i dont have an X64e it just an X64 folder ?  Is that right ? 

That's indeed how it should be. The update folder has the update.rpf, followed by the x64 folder containing the dlcpacks. The x64e.rpf is in the root GTA V folder with the others.

Edited by MoreTextures

THanks ,  yep i deleted the car mod that had the auto installer and it messed up stuff ,  sucks because that mod only had an auto install

Thanks i was always wondering why i did not have a x64e folder now i know

Edited by anotherc6vette