SteelPolice223

What Do You Need To Make CryEnb v3 Like SteveTheGamer's Enb Settings?

I recently been searching up some old LCPDFR videos, mainly from Steve. Every video from him has that beautiful ENB, in which people have been saying in the comments that its CryEnb V3. So, what do I do? I download CryEnb v3, install it, and load into GTA 4. It is greatly improved, but not so much to Steve's level. The sun doesn't seem to be bright, if I face in a a particular direction (East, North, or West), it seems brighter than if I face South. South seems to be darker and more duller. Also, the night seems really band, with just a black for the sky. Sorry, I can't take a screenshot for some reason, so I can't get you a better picture in mind. So, my question is: What does SteveTheGamer55 do to make his ENB stand out so more? What am I doing wrong? Did he combine an ENB? I know it can't be my settings, cuz I have a pretty good setup:

Setup: MSI GTX 970 4GB.

i7 4770

12 Gb Ram.

Also: My Settings for CryEnb v3

Insane Settings

SweetFX

Thats all I know, so please help me. Been trying to do this already for two forums, but none of them helped. I also sent a message to him, but he didn't respond back.

Edited by SteelPolice223

2 hours ago, SteelPolice223 said:

I recently been searching up some old LCPDFR videos, mainly from Steve. Every video from him has that beautiful ENB, in which people have been saying in the comments that its CryEnb V3. So, what do I do? I download CryEnb v3, install it, and load into GTA 4. It is greatly improved, but not so much to Steve's level. The sun doesn't seem to be bright, if I face in a a particular direction (East, North, or West), it seems brighter than if I face South. South seems to be darker and more duller. Also, the night seems really band, with just a black for the sky. Sorry, I can't take a screenshot for some reason, so I can't get you a better picture in mind. So, my question is: What does SteveTheGamer55 do to make his ENB stand out so more? What am I doing wrong? Did he combine an ENB? I know it can't be my settings, cuz I have a pretty good setup:

Setup: MSI GTX 970 4GB.

i7 4770

12 Gb Ram.

Also: My Settings for CryEnb v3

Insane Settings

SweetFX

Thats all I know, so please help me. Been trying to do this already for two forums, but none of them helped. I also sent a message to him, but he didn't respond back.

He just uses CryENB V3 with Insane Settings. His GPU is a GTX 980.

On 2/23/2016 at 5:52 PM, FRGamer said:

He just uses CryENB V3 with Insane Settings. His GPU is a GTX 980.

Yeah, I know that, thats what people have been telling me last time. Do you know if he uses SweetFX or any others textures/ENBs, because Steve doesn't put his ENB mods in many of his videos.