seve

Onscreen display

Hi, im new here and i like to ask two things.

First, how do i remove the red onscreen errors view when it comes.(screenshot below)

Z8BhNhN.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Z8BhNhN.jpg

Next i like to ask, how do i remove this completely, so i never see it again.(onscreendisplay in blue)

CDO32dJ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/CDO32dJ.jpg

I hope this is the right section to ask and hope it's okey to ask, if not, then im sorry.

First message, I believe that there is a Rageplugin console command called Showonscreenwarnings, I believe that's the command, and type false after that. Should remove those messages.

Second message, that is from Police Radio, consult the PoliceRadio.ini file.

7 hours ago, Starmix said:

First message, I believe that there is a Rageplugin console command called Showonscreenwarnings, I believe that's the command, and type false after that. Should remove those messages.

Second message, that is from Police Radio, consult the PoliceRadio.ini file.

Or just delete policeradio.dll and policeradio.ini if you don't like the menu.

Thanks Starmix :) It worked and the PoliceRadio, that was also in the ini file "DisplayObservationWindow=false"

Not going to reply to the negative post Reyesinc made.

42 minutes ago, seve said:

Thanks Starmix :) It worked and the PoliceRadio, that was also in the ini file "DisplayObservationWindow=false"

Not going to reply to the negative post Reyesinc made.

Ahhh wow so negative. That was also not a serious post. But you could delte policeradio if you want to ;)

9 hours ago, Reyesinc said:

Or just delete policeradio.dll and policeradio.ini if you don't like the menu.

1 hour ago, Reyesinc said:

That was also not a serious post. But you could delte policeradio if you want to ;)

I could understand it with experienced users having problems but new users probably just want the answer and not some funny post.

@seve, that first screenshot does show an actual error? I'm assuming you might have purposefully got it to crash so you could screenshot it, but does that crash happen often?

Edited by Starmix

Morecontrol v also crashes often in my game. I just reload it with RPH and it works again.

15 minutes ago, Starmix said:

I could understand it with experienced users having problems but new users probably just want the answer and not some funny post.

@seve, that first screenshot does show an actual error? I'm assuming you might have purposefully got it to crash so you could screenshot it, but does that crash happen often?

Deleting policeradio was an option. I just want to day it was a possibility.

Edited by Reyesinc

Well in that case, you may want to post a log file, if you would like that possibly fixed.
(put it in a new topic because y'know, thread hijacking)

Edited by Starmix

15 minutes ago, Starmix said:

It was a real error, not something i made. The control mod does all kinds of funny things :D Sometimes it throws me out the vehicle while im in a chase.. i just laugh and hope to catch my police vehicle again. It also makes me step outside the car right after i enter it.. it's fun with all those little bugs. :P

7 minutes ago, Starmix said:

Well in that case, you may want to post a log file, if you would like that possibly fixed.
(put it in a new topic because y'know, thread hijacking)

Whole log file for one mod. Thought you would only get a log file when RPH crashes or the whole game.

4 minutes ago, seve said:

It was a real error, not something i made. The control mod does all kinds of funny things :D Sometimes it throws me out the vehicle while im in a chase.. i just laugh and hope to catch my police vehicle again. It also makes me step outside the car right after i enter it.. it's fun with all those little bugs. :P

I know. It's a wierd mod. I have the same problems. It often locks my police vehicle too.

Edited by Reyesinc

No, its in the name a 'log' file, 'logs' absolutely everything, that everything does in RPH. Just like if you have to log down your name to get into somewhere, you aren't just going to log important people, you gonna log everybody.

4 minutes ago, Starmix said:

No, its in the name a 'log' file, 'logs' absolutely everything, that everything does in RPH. Just like if you have to log down your name to get into somewhere, you aren't just going to log important people, you gonna log everybody.

Ooh didn't know that.

But if only one mod crashes often, you should just delete it or keep reloading it right. Sometimes you have to chage something in the .ini file to fix or delete anothet mod(s) that causes a mod to crash.

Just post ya log. Either myself or LukeD (MCV dev) will figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Starmix said:

Just post ya log. Either myself or LukeD (MCV dev) will figure it out.

Will do it later this day.

Well I have a extremely limited amount of time, remember, I'm 12, have to deal with school, homework, having an actual life and many other things, so really, the faster the log file gets sent, the better.

9 minutes ago, Starmix said:

Well I have a extremely limited amount of time, remember, I'm 12, have to deal with school, homework, having an actual life and many other things, so really, the faster the log file gets sent, the better.

I don't have acces to my pc at the moment, sorry.