papalorchas

controller issues

hi guys,, i have a problem geting my controller to work with lspdfr.. i use a ps3 remote,, i can play no problem on normal gtav with the controller but when i load ragehook to play lspdfr i cant get the controller to work.. 

anyone else having a similar issue? how can i fix this,,, thanks in advance

50 minutes ago, papalorchas said:

hi guys,, i have a problem geting my controller to work with lspdfr.. i use a ps3 remote,, i can play no problem on normal gtav with the controller but when i load ragehook to play lspdfr i cant get the controller to work.. 

anyone else having a similar issue? how can i fix this,,, thanks in advance

hmmm I use a PS3 Controller and I use Motionjoy emulator and have no issues with RPH.. The order I do it in is, I connect the controller, run Motionjoy software , and then launch RPH as admin and it works perfectly fine every time...

Edited by Kal74

so i tried just like you guys said and the remote still doesnt work,, it works perfect with gtav normal ... am i mising a script or somthing.. what version motionjoy you guys using.. im runin windows 10 and the latest lspdfr 3.0....

help would be greatly apretiated

problem solved.. i first load gtav normaly and then when in the screen to choose online or story mode i run ragehook and then choose story mode and wala problem solved

Edited by papalorchas