hobbityodatv

GTA V crashed during RAGE Plugin Hook custom load screen

When I load up Grand Theft Auto V (GTAV) through the RAGEPluginHook Application, all works perfectly until the RAGE Plugin Hook custom loading screen comes up, it seems to load everything properly except LSPD Frist Response.dll (LSPDFR) as it always crashes when it say 'Loaded LSPD First Response.dll'. I tried to load RAGE Plugin Hook without LSPDFR and it works perfectly. However when I try to put LSPDFR back into my GTAV directory my game crashes at the custom loading screen again. May I also add that the vanilla version of the game works flawlessly and I've also reduced all of my graphic settings from Ultra and Very High to Normal

I have all of the following up to date

-LSPD First Respone ( 0.3 )
-Rage Plugin Hook ( 0.36.877.6833 )
-.NET Framework 4.6 ( 4.6.81.0 ) 
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) ( 14.0.23026.0 )

Hello there - Welcome, and thanks for trying out LSPDFR. We require all members to read the provided ReadMe and User Documentation before getting support. Please keep in mind that this is a beta version of LSPDFR - we cannot guarantee that all issues have been resolved. 

You can find the user manual in your LSPDFR Download folder. If you still have questions after reading the User Documentation, review the LSPDFR FAQ; http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/51162-lspdfr-frequently-asked-questions/. 

Ensure you have a folder titled "LSPDFR" and "plugins" in your root directory. 

• The plugins folder should contain the following; 
    • LSPD First Response.dll
    • A folder titled "LSPDFR"

Ensure that you are running a supported version of LSPDFR. As of 2016-01-16 ONLY LSPDFR 0.3 is supported - No LSPDFR 0.2 plugins are supported for LSPDFR 0.3 unless otherwise stated

Make sure you have the latest RagePluginHook (version 0.34 is shipped with LSPDFR 0.3): http://ragepluginhook.net/ 

Please do so now and return to this topic when this is done and do the following;

• Give a clear, detailed description of the problem.
  • Explain any circumstances surrounding the problem.
  • State what solutions you have tried.
  • State which version of the game you're using (Steam or Retail)
  • Post the RagePluginHook.log in a spoiler tag (Please be courteous and only include the relevant information).
  • Include as much information as possible.
  • Post your system specifications. You need to meet the required system specifications for the mod to work properly. 
  • Post what other mods you are using. 
  • Post a screenshot of your GTA V Game directory. 

Failure to follow these instructions may result in topic closure. 

A clear, detailed description of the problem.
When I load up Grand Theft Auto V (GTAV) through the RAGEPluginHook Application, all works perfectly until the RAGE Plugin Hook custom loading screen comes up, it seems to load everything properly except LSPD Frist Response.dll (LSPDFR) as it always crashes when it says 'Loaded LSPD First Response.dll'. I tried to load RAGE Plugin Hook without LSPDFR and it works perfectly. However when I try to put LSPDFR back into my GTAV directory my game crashes at the custom loading screen again. 
May I also add that the vanilla version of the game works flawlessly and I've also reduced all of my graphic settings from Ultra and Very High to Normal

Solutions that I have tried.
I have tried to lower my graphic settings as stated before and re-installing all of the modifications such as LSPD First Response.dll and RAGEPluginHook as well as the game itself. 

The version of the game which I am using.
I pre-ordered and downloaded the game from the Rockstar Warehouse.

The RagePluginHook.log in a spoiler tag.
For some odd reason I am not provided with a log when my game crashes, instead I am just redirected to the "Grand Theft Auto V exited unexpectedly" window.

I am currently not using any modifications to the game apart from LSPD First Response and RAGEPluginHook as i want the game to work first before adding any additional modifications.
Although I have tried play the game with ScriptHookV and Simple Trainer without LSPD First Response and RAGEPluginHook and the game works perfectly 

I have all of the following up to date

-LSPD First Respone ( 0.3 )
-Rage Plugin Hook ( 0.36.877.6833 )

My system specifications are:

Operation Software = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor = Intel Core i5-4670 CPU
Graphic Card = AMD Radeon R9 300 Series

My Grand Theft Auto V directory
The following link shows images of my Grand Theft Auto V directory both vanilla version and modified version, as well as the window I am provided with when my game crashes. 

http://imgur.com/a/tCdVL

Thank You in advance

@hobbityodatv

In those screenshots, is that the directory you originally installed GTAV on? Like I see both are those are modded, but where is your original Grand Theft Auto V installed to? What Path?

Also, you list these as being installed

but what about this below too?

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

Can you also just take a screenshot of what is sitting in the Rockstar Games Folder.. just open the folder and screenshot what is sitting in it.

Edited by Kal74

Yeah I am getting the same exact issue, I got the game as the valentines DLC came out so maybe that's why I am in this situation now having to wait for another Rage update.

@Kal74 follow the link it shows my gtav directory 

i should have the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)  but il download it again just to be 100%

@CODEHX yeh i know it porbably has to do with a game patch it just irritates me that the moderators have the time to move plenty of topics yet dont ever reply to any 

7 minutes ago, hobbityodatv said:

@Kal74 follow the link it shows my gtav directory 

i should have the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)  but il download it again just to be 100%

I saw the folders, Just screenshot what is sitting in Rockstar Games Folder.. 

Thanks.. I'm guessing the very first folder in that screenshot is the one you are using to play LSPDFR.. correct?

Can you just screenshot of

The entire GTAV Folder you are playing LSPDFR from and screenshot the Plugins Folder too please

Also, open up the RagePluginHook Config Console by launching and holding the left shift button down for 5-10 seconds or by clicking on the cogwheel that shows up under the word RAGE.. When you get it open, just screenshot the first 2 tabs please.

Use http://imgur.com/ to upload images and copy\paste link here..

Also, I saw in 1 of your screenshots a RagePluginHook log file (text document) open it up and copy everything and paste it to http://pastebin.com/  Click on create new paste and copy\paste the link here please..

Are you launching RagePluginHook as administrator?

Also I see a small LSPDFR update was released about 20 minutes ago.. Be sure to get that.

Are you running an Anti-Virus? Have you tried to temporarily disable it and then launch RagePluginHook as administrator?

Are you running any kind of recording software in the background? to include (Nvidia Shadowplay, FRAPS, Action!, Open Broadcaster)

Install and run this tool and see if it finds anything

@Kal74

okey i tried launching the game whilst my anti-virus is disabled ( AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2015 ) as well as launching it as an administrator 

no im not runny any kind of recording software at all, unless im not aware of it. 

I ran the tool and it told me to create a folder in my Plugins folder called LSPDFR, which i did and still no result.

I am not trying to tell you what to do, but here is a suggestion. It looks like the issue is with RPH and something conflicting with it on your end.. If you go to this link: http://ragepluginhook.net/  and click on the second link  I don't have mIRC, connect me via a web-chat.    log into IRC Chat the developer of RPH is usually in that channel.. I would let him know what is going on and see what he suggests.. His name is MulleDK, usually he will have the number 19 or 20 behind his name.... Just be patient as he may not answer right away...

There are others in there that offer help from time to time as well

1 minute ago, hobbityodatv said:

@Kal74 Thanks a lot for your help. will do 

Sorry to pawn you off like that, but I'm sure you don't want to sit here for hours on end trying to get something to work that maybe they can get working in a matter of minutes.

If you are waiting on someone to answer in IRC, I have a few other things to look at.

Before you do any of the below, go here and install ScriptHookV  : http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

After you install it, run RagePluginHook as administrator. If it still crashes, proceed below

Can you go to the Control Panel and select system and then screenshot just the top portion of the screen.

Also, go back to the RagePluginHook Config Console and screenshot the 3rd tab Advanced Settings...

One more thing, go to your C:\ Drive then Program Files and if you see a Rockstar Games Folder sitting there, screenshot what is inside of it.. If no folder exists, just let me know..