Intense

ELS 8 not starting/working

So I tried to install ELS 8 yesterday for the fifth time. The other few times I tried, I had no luck. I don't know what to do anymore. Every time I go in game, I press j to start ELS and only a few lights are on by default when the car spawns. Not even the ELS pattern menu pops up. Some times when I start the game, I get a Csharp.engine.core error too. Since I also installed els 8, LCPDFR doesn't want to start either.

2016-02-20_00001.jpg

2016-02-20_00002.jpg

Edited by Intense

You are not using the latest version of LCPDFR, please download and use the latest version.

You are also not using the latest version of ELS, please download and use the latest version.

Edited by Starmix

9 minutes ago, Starmix said:

You are not using the latest version of LCPDFR, please download and use the latest version.

You are also not using the latest version of ELS, please download and use the latest version.

I just did both ELS 8.5 and LCPDFR 1.1 and it's still doing the same thing. Even the Csharp.engine.core error.

The past 20 minutes I spent copying my Vanilla backup of GTA 4 and installed ELS 8.5 and it still didn't work. The cars are ELS 8 compatible. So as far as I know, I can only run ELS 7 and LCPDFR 0.95.