Matt Royals

Can LSPDFR work with Ragehook 36

Im noticing updates for plugins saying for Rage 36. Does LSPDFR work with Ragehook 36? If so how? I was thinking maybe update the game version to what Rage 36 works with then update Rage in my GTA V folder. Just curious if it is possible.

23 minutes ago, Matt Royals said:

Im noticing updates for plugins saying for Rage 36. Does LSPDFR work with Ragehook 36? If so how? I was thinking maybe update the game version to what Rage 36 works with then update Rage in my GTA V folder. Just curious if it is possible.

Yes, RPH 36 works with the most recent version of GTA5 (1.0.617.1)

@Kilyin Thanks, but I was wanting to know would LSPDFR work? Just curious because I see some peoples videos online of playing and they are using plugins that only work with Ragehook 36. Seems to me it would but I was wanting to make sure and if it does how to do it? Maybe update GTA V to latest version then update Ragehook to 36? Would LSPDFR work right with it or does LSPDFR only work with Ragehook 34? Thanks for responding ^_^

16 minutes ago, Matt Royals said:

@Kilyin Thanks, but I was wanting to know would LSPDFR work? Just curious because I see some peoples videos online of playing and they are using plugins that only work with Ragehook 36. Seems to me it would but I was wanting to make sure and if it does how to do it? Maybe update GTA V to latest version then update Ragehook to 36? Would LSPDFR work right with it or does LSPDFR only work with Ragehook 34? Thanks for responding ^_^

Yeah, LSPDFR works with RPH 36 and the most recent game version. If you want to use RPH 34, you need the game version prior to the latest Rockstar patch... but LSPDFR works with both.

Edited by Kilyin

ahhhhhhh ok I see, well I'm going to update my GTA V version and Ragehook because I've been playing with Ragehook34 offline so I wouldn't update and risk messing my game up because I love playing LSPDFR. Thank you so much for your help ^_^ \m/

Edited by Matt Royals