CaptainX3

Remove All Nearby Traffic?

Back in the old days, when we only had GTA IV and we had to chase suspects uphill both ways in the snow, there was an option in one of the trainers to remove all of the nearby vehicles. It was really handy for clearing a massive traffic jam and keeping cars from crashing into your scenes while you were trying to investigate and/or clean up.

Does anyone know if there's an option for this for GTA V and LSPDFR, or even if it's possible? The Traffic Control mod doesn't seem to really work half the time, I still get civilians crashing their way through my scenes, and it really breaks the fun of the game when I have to just give up and teleport away from the whole mess.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Simple Trainer Has the option to remove cars (And peds if you wish), but it's not limited to what's nearby and while I haven't tried it I could see this actually removing the suspect as well.

However I haven't seen anything closer than using that unfortunately.

Edited by MoreTextures

Yeah, I personally use the Enhanced Native Trainer, and it doesn't have this option. But I don't want to remove ALL of the cars, just the ones nearby LOL. The biggest issue happens when working the motor vehicle accidents and things like that. It's hard to interview people at the scene and such when cars keep crashing through.