Raketaz

Learning to mod C#

I am getting tired of seeing some really awesome mods being abandoned and often wish I could mod since I always have a lot of ideas for mods for GTA V but no one wants to create them. Is there anyone out there who would take me under their wing for a while so I can learn from someone on top of me reading up about it. I have a few mods i'd love to create but I just don't know where to begin. It's all pretty daunting. I seem to learn better from seeing things put together and someone helping me to understand what each bit is for. Maybe someone would like to create a few mods with me or something.

Edited by Raketaz

On 2/17/2016 at 7:23 PM, Raketaz said:

I am getting tired of seeing some really awesome mods being abandoned and often wish I could mod since I always have a lot of ideas for mods for GTA V but no one wants to create them. Is there anyone out there who would take me under their wing for a while so I can learn from someone on top of me reading up about it. I have a few mods i'd love to create but I just don't know where to begin. It's all pretty daunting. I seem to learn better from seeing things put together and someone helping me to understand what each bit is for. Maybe someone would like to create a few mods with me or something.

I'm looking to get into the same thing so maybe keep in touch if you go ahead with your learning process? :)

I've started learning and in the process of creating my first mod

48 minutes ago, ScottehBoyy said:

I'm looking to get into the same thing so maybe keep in touch if you go ahead with your learning process? :)