amarano001

How To Ask For ID When In Handcuffs

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to ask for the suspects ID when they are in handcuffs? There are two separate ways to stop the suspect obviously (non-weapon & weapon.) 

But you can only ask for ID using the non-weapon method (Hold down "E" / DpadRight) .

When you draw your weapon and order them to stop, your only option is to put them in handcuffs. Once in handcuffs you can't ask for ID.

Any ideas on how to obtain their ID before you handcuff them (after they gave themselves up) or once they are in handcuffs?

I appreciate any help in advance!

I didn't try on 0.3b, but in the previous version I used to hold down E when the suspect were in handcuffs and he gave me his ID like he were not cuffed. However, when you handcuff suspects, Traffic Policer tells you their name. I recommend you to install it if you didn't yet!

Edited by Canelo

17 hours ago, Canelo said:

I didn't try on 0.3b, but in the previous version I used to hold down E when the suspect were in handcuffs and he gave me his ID like he were not cuffed. However, when you handcuff suspects, Traffic Policer tells you their name. I recommend you to install it if you didn't yet!

How does Traffic Policer tell you their name? Is this something that you have to change in the .ini file? Because I have Traffic Policer, and for me it does not display their name when you handcuff them. Also holding down E does not work when in handcuffs.

Any other ideas?

1 hour ago, amarano001 said:

How does Traffic Policer tell you their name? Is this something that you have to change in the .ini file? Because I have Traffic Policer, and for me it does not display their name when you handcuff them. Also holding down E does not work when in handcuffs.

Any other ideas?

Sorry, I guess I was wrong :pinch:. I think it's Arrest Manager. 

I don't know if this is possible! When I arrest someone,his infos pop up on the bottom left part of the screen as for ID request. If you miss his name you should check the "brief" section in the menu! Of course I can't be wrong! Hope this helps :)

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:48 AM, Canelo said:

Sorry, I guess I was wrong :pinch:. I think it's Arrest Manager. 

Arrest Manager has been downloaded and works perfectly. Thanks for the help!