Need help, pls respond

11 minutes ago, Bloody_Viper said:

I discovered that in order to play LCPDFR I have to apparently downgrade to NET Framework 4.5 (I have 4.6 installed). What can I do other than reinstalling windows 10 and everything else I've got (which is a last resort)...? Pls help, I don't know what to do.

You can just uninstall net framework 4.6 by going to your uninstall program option and removing it from there.

3 hours ago, Bloody_Viper said:

I discovered that in order to play LCPDFR I have to apparently downgrade to NET Framework 4.5 (I have 4.6 installed). What can I do other than reinstalling windows 10 and everything else I've got (which is a last resort)...? Pls help, I don't know what to do.

nope you don't need to. I have 4.6 and it's working fine. But if you experience some issues with it. You need to delete all frameworks on your PC and download latest version from microsoft site if you use x64 system you need to download both versions. 

Thanks guys for your responses! All I can find on my apps list to add/remove items is Microsoft Visual C + +, and I have 10 versions of it installed.. Is that what you're talking about? The only problem I'm having is finding where my frameworks are so I can delete them.