Neoks

My GTA 5 Is crashing while loading story mode.

Hello,

Since the update of  GTA my game is crashing everytime it load the story mode. I want to specify that I updated all my plugins.

PS. I completely re-installed my GTA 5. I didn't have this problem before the update and I'M not launching ANY plugins or stuff. 

I already tried to move my "mods" folder , I tried to launch in Administrator , Desactivate my Anti Virus and any recording software. And I did a clean install of LSPDFR and RageHook. 

Thank you for your help.

Crash Report : http://pastebin.com/dsxnn9F4

GTA 5 Folder : http://prntscr.com/a23gfe

Plugin Folder : http://prntscr.com/a23h5r

LSPDFR Folder : http://prntscr.com/a23hib

The path of my game is : D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V

2 hours ago, MoreTextures said:

Your LMS.Common.dll in GTA V\Plugins\ appears to be missing.

Hey !

Thanks for your answer. 

Indeed the LMS.Common file was missing. I did another clean install of LSPDFR and this time with the Manual Installation ZIP.

Unfortunately , my game is still crashing and I'm running out of options :( 

1 hour ago, Neoks said:

Hey !

Thanks for your answer. 

Indeed the LMS.Common file was missing. I did another clean install of LSPDFR and this time with the Manual Installation ZIP.

Unfortunately , my game is still crashing and I'm running out of options :( 

Shame that wasn't the solution. I assume it only crashes with LSPDFR and/or RAGE installed? (Which is a bit odd if that's the case as there's nothing in the log even mentioning abnormal activity it seems.)

You have likely tried this already but I feel I should mention it regardless, does removing any LSPDFR/RAGE Plugins you have help?

As a side note, I noticed More Control V's .dll & .ini are in your GTA V directory, you may want to remove that or move it to Plugins.

As a last resort you could downgrade to GTA V 573/1.31, but obviously some people may not want to do this.

Edited by MoreTextures

You have files in your root directory I have never heard of.  Not sure what autoitx3.dll is, nor do I want too.

You have MoreControlIV.dll and the .ini in your root directory.  Not where they are supposed to be.

You have issues with your root directory, I suggest re-installing the game from scratch, then installing lspdfr, then RPH.

9 hours ago, MoreTextures said:

Shame that wasn't the solution. I assume it only crashes with LSPDFR and/or RAGE installed? (Which is a bit odd if that's the case as there's nothing in the log even mentioning abnormal activity it seems.)

You have likely tried this already but I feel I should mention it regardless, does removing any LSPDFR/RAGE Plugins you have help?

As a side note, I noticed More Control V's .dll & .ini are in your GTA V directory, you may want to remove that or move it to Plugins.

As a last resort you could downgrade to GTA V 573/1.31, but obviously some people may not want to do this.

Well, Thank you very much for your help ! I think a will re-installed my game from scratch and directly from steam and see if it works. 

7 hours ago, Beattle said:

You have files in your root directory I have never heard of.  Not sure what autoitx3.dll is, nor do I want too.

You have MoreControlIV.dll and the .ini in your root directory.  Not where they are supposed to be.

You have issues with your root directory, I suggest re-installing the game from scratch, then installing lspdfr, then RPH.

I will ! There's really not a lot of solutions :( And I got more answers here than on the RageHook forum.. 

Thank you :)

9 hours ago, KALIL said:

I am having the exact same issues, ill keep you posted on fixes discovered as I go.

Alright buddy ! I think we need to re-installed the game from steam :( But keep me posted if you find a better solution.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I completely re-installed my entire game, then re-installed ragehook, lspdfr, open iv, every modded car, gun, sounds etc. and it still did not work. So I played around with it for a couple hours and I realized that open iv is causing the problem. so my game is fully functional without open iv, all we need now is to figure that issue out!

I have a problem with my Xbox 360 gta 5 it freezes at loading story mode then I have to unplug it and then it on I deleted the files installed the game deleted saved games and the disc is clean no scratches or nothing what can I do?

On 6/20/2017 at 3:25 PM, DestroyerBrony711 said:

I have a problem with my Xbox 360 gta 5 it freezes at loading story mode then I have to unplug it and then it on I deleted the files installed the game deleted saved games and the disc is clean no scratches or nothing what can I do?

Nothing. This is for PC bud your in the wrong place.