Sign in to follow this  
Lawdy

Option to disable gun holster empty/not

Would be nice if you could add an option to disable the holster prop (comp_task) from changing depending if a cop has his gun out or not. I replaced a cop model with Trevor but this option makes no sense with him for example. When his gun is out he has no visible accessory and when its holstered he's wearing a duffle bag. And also because of this we are unable to change the task comp of responding units because when they pull out their gun, whatever prop we chose disappears.

Thanks!

Do you have CopHolster installed? Because I think this is just a CopHolster thing.

7 minutes ago, cp702 said:

Do you have CopHolster installed? Because I think this is just a CopHolster thing.

I don't. I've checked all my plugins and scripts and nothing should do this, pretty sure its a feature of LSPDFR.

Just noticed that it also does this with the player and not only responding backup, (atleast after you've performed the hand-on-holster action once) which means you cannot play as a cop with a vest on and use a pistol, so it would actually be kind of nice if we could disable this to get more customization freedom.