Sign in to follow this  
ShaeBakes

COming back to LSPDFR

So I have not been back in the LSPDFR scene in quite some months. I would love it if someone can help me out with the dos and dont's. What are some great plugins, Can  I please have a list of what not to do with the updates please. I really just want to try to enjoy the game and in the earlier stages I had to download "that hook, this hook, that script." I just want to knopw what mods and plugins add immersion and can help me get started. Please and thank you guys for being so helpful.

Hey there! There was recently an update to Grand Theft Auto V. If you are on the Steam version of Grand Theft Auto V then the following will work for you. However if you're on the Retail Copy then you will have to downgrade to version 573 and use RAGE Hook 34. You can find more information here. Use the following below if you're in the Steam version.

Essential Modifications:

LSPD First Response

RAGE Plugin Hook 35

Very Useful Modifications: 

Safer Chases I use this mod and it makes the immersion of pursuits absolutely amazing. I am yet to have another officer ram the suspect or me while using this mod. Definitely install it!

Player Location Display As you know, V is very big. You may not know where you are at times. This mod solves that. Recently updated it even looks beautiful now. Not needed but definitely a cool little script to have.

Traffic Policer A very useful script that adds a lot of utilities to help you out during anything you may come across.My favorite feature has to be the fact that you can make cars mimic you once you pull them over so that you can move them out of traffic.

Arrest Manager Another very useful script by Albo1125! Request transports, detain suspects, adds police station drop off points and more! 

Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script Lastly The Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script. Very simply put you can have officers of your choice, in the car of your choice, in the livery of your choice patrol or be stationary anywhere. There is a lot to this mod. Head over to the page to learn more about it! 

I hope I helped. If you have any other questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

37 minutes ago, Virzza said:

Hey there! There was recently an update to Grand Theft Auto V. If you are on the Steam version of Grand Theft Auto V then the following will work for you. However if you're on the Retail Copy then you will have to downgrade to version 573 and use RAGE Hook 34. You can find more information here. Use the following below if you're in the Steam version.

Essential Modifications:

LSPD First Response

RAGE Plugin Hook 35

Safer Chases I use this mod and it makes the immersion of pursuits absolutely amazing. I am yet to have another officer ram the suspect or me while using this mod. Definitely install it!

Player Location Display As you know, V is very big. You may not know where you are at times. This mod solves that. Recently updated it even looks beautiful now. Not needed but definitely a cool little script to have.

Traffic Policer A very useful script that adds a lot of utilities to help you out during anything you may come across.My favorite feature has to be the fact that you can make cars mimic you once you pull them over so that you can move them out of traffic.

Arrest Manager Another very useful script by Albo1125! Request transports, detain suspects, adds police station drop off points and more! 

Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script Lastly The Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script. Very simply put you can have officers of your choice, in the car of your choice, in the livery of your choice patrol or be stationary anywhere. There is a lot to this mod. Head over to the page to learn more about it! 

I hope I helped. If you have any other questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

Thank you how hard is it to implement the police radio and vehicles?

42 minutes ago, Virzza said:

Essential Modifications:

LSPD First Response

RAGE Plugin Hook 35

Thank you how hard is it to implement the police radio and vehicles? Also, do i need a advanced hook or script hook?

@FFD Police Radio is a simply drag and drop install. You can find that here. When it comes to installing vehicles simply read the readme.txt and you will be presented with instructions on how to install that specific model :) 

In my opinion the world around u adds immersion as well.. U might want to look into some mods that add more PEDS, CARS and a variety of traffic on the road. Plus VisualV is always nice.  

I give up lol, Reinstalled, added police radio, loaded up the game with some car mods, everything is fine except police radio doesnt work, no clue whats going on might just go back to gta 4 unless someone can help me work this out.

3 hours ago, FFD said:

I give up lol, Reinstalled, added police radio, loaded up the game with some car mods, everything is fine except police radio doesnt work, no clue whats going on might just go back to gta 4 unless someone can help me work this out.

Give police radio a bit to update to the new RPH..   You actually might want to wait a couple more days so most modders can update their work.

10 minutes ago, greenman said:

Give police radio a bit to update to the new RPH..   You actually might want to wait a couple more days so most modders can update their work.

Is there a way to stop GTA from updating?

3 minutes ago, FFD said:

Is there a way to stop GTA from updating?

Yes, next time u install RPH it will give u an option to back up the current game version :thumbsup: