Sign in to follow this  
MyHogs

Stuck Backup Vehicles bug?

Having an issue where if I call for backup in a pursuit, or any other situation, there's a chance where the spawned cruiser(s) for the AI can get stuck. What I mean by this, is if the Sheriff or whatever for whatever reason decides to walk away, or if they get killed, the car just sttays there on the map, even after driving away from it. What's even worse.... if you blow the vehicle up, it's still there. So, in other words, the game/mod does not clear out AI Police Backup vehicles from memory if they're abandoned and go out of viewpoint/the range of the player.

LSPDFR 0.3, RageHook version that was released yestreday post update. Has been happening since I installed LSPDFR, though. Just never got the time to actually sit down and report it until now. There were no console or log entries relating to the vehicle deletion, or the failing of it, rather.

32GB DDR3 RAM, i7-4790k.

1 minute ago, TheDude said:

just call for a tow if they abandon their cars and let your lieutenant deal with the bill. 

Hey dude could you msg me please

Even if I run the command with RageHook to delete/remove everything from the world? Everything goes away except that one car.