Mysticles

LCPDFR Crashes during pursuit/pullover

I know this has been put on here quite a few times, but all of the other suggestions on the other posts haven't worked for me.

So, basically I can drive around fine whilst on patrol etc, but as soon as I pull someone over or respond to a callout (or during one) my game just stops responding.

I've attached an image of my GTA IV directory if it helps. I just really want to be able to play normally.

Directory.png

6 hours ago, Mysticles said:

I know this has been put on here quite a few times, but all of the other suggestions on the other posts haven't worked for me.

So, basically I can drive around fine whilst on patrol etc, but as soon as I pull someone over or respond to a callout (or during one) my game just stops responding.

I've attached an image of my GTA IV directory if it helps. I just really want to be able to play normally.

Directory.png

hello there :) okay so how long can you play before a crash? if you turn on LCPDFR and just drive around, will your game keep playing until you pull someone over? do you have any other mods installed in the game besides ELS? also if you have any logs that would help