ScottyTooHotty

British Dispatch [IDEA]

Hello

So I was just running through ideas in my head of mods I could work on next and one that came into my head is to make a more British sounding dispatch. For me it's a little annoying when you're trying to role play as a UK Police force and then this American woman comes over the radio. So I was considering recording my own version of every single audio file from LSPDFR 0.3. I am from Scotland so you're not going to get your classic 'English accents' but surely you're more likely to hear a Scottish dispatcher in the UK than an American one, right? Anyway, feedback for this idea is greatly appreciated. Just tell me if it would be awesome, alright, pointless, waste of time etc.. i.e I just want your opinion and be honest :)
Thanks
Scott

P.S I'd like to believe I don't have a rough accent.

Edited by ScottehBoyy

It would work i guess, where in Scotland are you from because although it may not sound rough it may just be you. I'm from Edinburgh and i've been told i have a strong accent even when i don't think i do.

1 hour ago, Matties said:

I'm pretty sure you can get some sounds from the internet as almost everything is recorded.

I'm not looking for just sounds, I'm looking to re-record whole LSPDFR Dispatch

4 hours ago, Metpolice999 said:

It would work i guess, where in Scotland are you from because although it may not sound rough it may just be you. I'm from Edinburgh and i've been told i have a strong accent even when i don't think i do.

Near Perth, and I've asked one of my English friends and he says that he doesn't think I have too strong an accent.