JeffersonFD

MVA & Pursuit calls

Some one should create a call out of just nothing but MVA's from no injuries and taking a report to major/fatalities. I just think that it would be more realistic for highway patrol officers. I know I run a lot of wrecks but not a lot of pursuits so some one should throw that in there as well!

On 1/27/2016 at 10:49 PM, JeffersonFD said:

Some one should create a call out of just nothing but MVA's from no injuries and taking a report to major/fatalities. I just think that it would be more realistic for highway patrol officers. I know I run a lot of wrecks but not a lot of pursuits so some one should throw that in there as well!

there are callout mods that include MVA's, if you wanted to you could get one of those and then edit it to turn off all of the other callouts and increase the frequency of MVA's

19 hours ago, xAzDKr said:

there are callout mods that include MVA's, if you wanted to you could get one of those and then edit it to turn off all of the other callouts and increase the frequency of MVA's

I Have been trying to find some that i can change the freq's. of mva's but i cant find one