kimjeongeun

How can I make siren rotating in added car?

not sure I understand you want to replace the stock unmarked patrol car? I believe that is police4 in GTAV/Mods/X64e/Levels/GTA5/Vehicles.rpf

an easier way to get that car working though is with the new backup.xml in 0.3 and just set that liveries as one of the liveries for the standard 'POLICE' vehicle and have it set only to be used by highway units. I found when setting a liveried police car to police4 you can have some inconsistencies since the base paint often rotates between silver/black and blue.

36 minutes ago, TheDude said:

not sure I understand you want to replace the stock unmarked patrol car? I believe that is police4 in GTAV/Mods/X64e/Levels/GTA5/Vehicles.rpf

an easier way to get that car working though is with the new backup.xml in 0.3 and just set that liveries as one of the liveries for the standard 'POLICE' vehicle and have it set only to be used by highway units. I found when setting a liveried police car to police4 you can have some inconsistencies since the base paint often rotates between silver/black and blue.

Ah..I meant ADDING A VEHICLE.

On 1/26/2016 at 4:28 AM, kimjeongeun said:

Ah..I meant ADDING A VEHICLE.

I know of 2 options: