Sign in to follow this  
Immortalius

Cant talk with suspect and take down unarmed suspects

When i pull over someone i tend to first check their car and speak with them with another plugin and then click e to ask for id,but i cant do it with 0.3 it just dont want to give me that option to speak with them.I can only speak with them if i immediately after pulling over press E.It cant even if i ask for id then go check vehichle and come back to give citation.

Same thing happens if i want to takedown unarmed suspects,i can only do it with gun

Seems like u dont have LSPDFR installed correctly..  But sometimes i do notice my E button or DPADRIGHT(xbox cntlr) does not work for a bit.  I have to activate it by pulling someone over.

yah sometimes i have to talk to somebody before I am able to arrest them after asking them to exit a vehicle. they just take a bit of coaxing - always works after a bit of persistence.

Same problem. Sometimes after you asked them to leave thier vehicle, you cannot talk to them. Also the unarmed arrest does not work. I hold E several times, nothing happens. My dude only insults the subject alot then^^

The only solution i find out so far is that i need to ask them again for thier ID. Well its a bit strange to ask twice for ID(i usually ask for ID when they are still in the vehicle, when i think something is not correct I let them leave thier car), but after that the unarmed arrest works. 

I have had the same problem. I have been searching and I think one of ALbo's mods mess with the DpadRight button. I wish there was a fix since it is pretty affecting every mod; like cop hostler, stop the ped etc