Abrams124

LSPDFR Crashes when forcing a callout(pressing x),or when a callout is created

Hello guys!I've got an issue.When i press x,or wait for a callout to happen the game crashes before i could accept it

I've tried to uninstall all other mods but still nothing,so i reinstalled all mods

System specs:

AMD FX 8320 8 core 3.5 GHz

8 gigs of RAM

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960 4 gb GDDR5 G1 Gamer edition

Windows 8 64 bit

Other mods i'm using:

Assorted Callouts

Arrest Manager

Traffic Policer

Traffic Control

Police Radio

BreathalyzerRAGE

CopHolster

MoreControlV

SpeedRadar

EntityPersistence

VehicleSearch

Over300ItemsForVehicleSearch

Spike Strips

American Siren Pack

and a couple of other vehicle mods

I'm running the latest version of all mods

Here's my GTA V Folder

GjuJm1P.png

RagePluginHook.log here:

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by Abrams124
small issues

Strange to see 

backup.xml

LSPDFR Configurator

lspdfr.ini

Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll

sitting in your Plugins folder. Mine are sitting in my main GTAV LSPDFR folder

http://imgur.com/142DrjA

I can't answer for some of the other stuff you have sitting in the Plugins Folder as I don't use some of them.. Hopefully they are sitting where they belong.

and these screens below are my Plugins and LSPDFR Folder sitting inside the Plugins Folder

http://imgur.com/a/16oHr

Additional info

Your Spike Strips V Configuration and Spike Strips V.dll should not be in your main GTAV Directory,  they go into the Plugins Folder

Edited by Kal74

2 minutes ago, Abrams124 said:

Okay,thanks i'll try this and report back if anything happens

No problem and I could be wrong about those files sitting in your Plugins Folder that I have in my main GTAV LSPDFR Folder.. I've not messed with any of that.. I just found it out of place is all.. Hopefully moving those back to that other folder and putting your spike strips into Plugins Folder will resolve it all...

I'll check back for an update soon

OMG IT WORKS!Thank you so much man,this is awesome!I can't say enough thanks to you!My gratidude will follow you everytime!

1 minute ago, Abrams124 said:

OMG IT WORKS!Thank you so much man,this is awesome!I can't say enough thanks to you!My gratidude will follow you everytime!

oh sweet! Glad to hear that... You're most welcome! :thumbsup:

Now there's only one more problem.Ped search mod crashes(not the game)so i can't frisk suspects.Also MoreControlV tends to crash too.Any fix?i would appreciate it

Also vehiclesearch crashes too when i want to search a vehicle,and pedsearch crashes when i want to search a ped

3 hours ago, Abrams124 said:

Now there's only one more problem.Ped search mod crashes(not the game)so i can't frisk suspects.Also MoreControlV tends to crash too.Any fix?i would appreciate it

Also vehiclesearch crashes too when i want to search a vehicle,and pedsearch crashes when i want to search a ped

its because they are not compatible with 0.3

Vehicle Search and Ped Search have both been updated to work with 0.3

I don't think more control V has been updated to work with 0.3 yet.. For some people it seems to work, for others that isn't the case.. Your best bet is to remove that until it has been updated .. Just make sure you have updated the other 2.. I posted the links for you:thumbsup:

Anyone else having the callout crash issue try launching the game without any mods installed and playing vanilla till the next save point then installing the mods back in and playing with mods as normal just after loading the new save.

Apparently this resolves some sort of a stock game issue that occurs at the moment the callout spawns its props.

8 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

Vehicle Search and Ped Search have both been updated to work with 0.3

I don't think more control V has been updated to work with 0.3 yet.. For some people it seems to work, for others that isn't the case.. Your best bet is to remove that until it has been updated .. Just make sure you have updated the other 2.. I posted the links for you:thumbsup:

Nevermind now everything works and morecontrolv doesn't crash anymore