Sign in to follow this  
greenman

CLOSE NEARBY ROADS making all traffic disappear??

Anytime i make a Traffic Stop off the HWY heading towards Sandy shores i see all the traffic behind me either reroute or disappear . Is anyone else having this problem???

It does not seem right to be the only one on a major HWY to be pulled over. As soon as im done with the traffic stop and drive away u can see the traffic start to return. 

To my understanding it has to do with the CLOSE NEARBY ROADS option.  It does not seem to work for me when i need it but makes the game look like crap when i dont need it. 

Edited by greenman

When I do a routine traffic stop it forces all the cars to do u-turns...looks strange on an interstate when all the traffic disappears and then off in the distance I see them all making u-turns lol. Not a favorite change of mine in .3 lol...getting adjusted though.

7 hours ago, code3response1010 said:

When I do a routine traffic stop it forces all the cars to do u-turns...looks strange on an interstate when all the traffic disappears and then off in the distance I see them all making u-turns lol. Not a favorite change of mine in .3 lol...getting adjusted though.

im actually really pissed about it...   I used to love patrolling the HWYs and now its no fun...smh   Hopefully the DEVS can change that a bit.  Works way to well. Maybe if they could send light traffic or something while u are pulled over. As soon as the traffic stop is done then return to normal traffic.  Help me get the word out man!   we should not have to get used to this! lol

1 hour ago, code3response1010 said:

Yeah I have been it does not make any sense to me why it is that way for a simulation.

I dont want to flood the forum with a bunch of posts about this topic BUT i think i will do something daily until the DEVS get mad at me and take issue with it...lol   Help me out man!  @Sam