Sign in to follow this  
Jokerr12

Police Radio isn't working for me.

@FinKone 

I put

LoadPlugin PoliceRadio.dll 

When i run the game and i press c nothing happens and the mod doesn't work. i go in to the console of LSPDFR and type LoadPlugin PoliceRadio.dll and it says file cant load something null and windows is blocking or somthing...

No.Police radio is a loaded when you go on duty in LSPDFR.You do not have the option to load it like a plugin.Go into your gta/plugins/lspdfr and cut and paste the police radio files into their.Also,Finkone's radio doesn't work with the newest version of lspdfr

5 minutes ago, M90 said:

No.Police radio is a loaded when you go on duty in LSPDFR.You do not have the option to load it like a plugin.Go into your gta/plugins/lspdfr and cut and paste the police radio files into their.Also,Finkone's radio doesn't work with the newest version of lspdfr

Not true Police Radio has been updated to work just fine with .3, but like M90 said PoliceRadio loads in while going on duty. So I would recommend trying to go on duty and then see if it works. If it still fails then delete all of the police radio stuff you installed and redownload:

And then FOLLOW THE README to the letter and make sure you install it properly. Most of these kinds of issues are caused by not putting something in the right folder.

5 minutes ago, MooHamOinkBeef21 said:

Not true Police Radio has been updated to work just fine with .3, but like M90 said PoliceRadio loads in while going on duty. So I would recommend trying to go on duty and then see if it works. If it still fails then delete all of the police radio stuff you installed and redownload:

And then FOLLOW THE README to the letter and make sure you install it properly. Most of these kinds of issues are caused by not putting something in the right folder.

I meant as in Finkone's version.That is DCP's