THETJVIDCHANNEL

LSPDFR 0.3 Crashing after going on duty

I know there are other topics that have the same problem (No fixes) but I find it easier if it is started fresh as they type of person I am.

When I play GTA V LSPDFR 0.3 I enter the police station and go on duty. All is fine and then I get into my cop car. The crash time is different. Sometimes it is 20 seconds and others it is 20 minutes. It shows 'Game Memory Error. Please reboot and restart' I did that and it still happens.

Specifications: 

GPU: GeForce GTX 960
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
8.00 GB of RAM

(Meets Recommended Standards)

I have uninstalled the car mods that were recently installed. Kept ones that previously worked. Removed LSPDFR and reinstalled. Rebooted PC.

I have Steam version of GTA V with 1.0.573.1

The mods I have are LSPDFR 0.3, Dodge Charger 2010, Sheriff Chevrolet Suburban 2015, Ford Taurus, Ford Crown Vic. No plugins

Gta V.PNG

Crash 2.PNG

Crash.PNG

I think I found the problem. If I request a callout with a vehicle that is modded my game crashes. As a non-modded vehicle works fine.

I will uninstall all vehicle mods and find out if it worked.

Keep this posted, because if that's not the case get rid of the cars you installed, and maybe install the game so it's fresh, it wouldn't hurt to do so. And ALWAYS backup your files! 

Thanks

Achilles