Niedosik

Eagle County Sheriff's Charger

3341585067_c225725c73.jpg

jpeg

1COEagleCo1-vi.jpg

I'm requesting that someone makes those 3 textures (the 2 stealth ones, and one normal texture) for the 2011 Dodge Charger PPV.

Please private message me for more info!

9 minutes ago, 585ny14603 said:

I'll give it a shot right now but no guarantees.

Alright, I got some logos, fonts, etc. if you need them - add me on Skype (adam---freeman)

Should be just a bit longer, I just have to invert the side logo to get it accurate on the other side.

Also do you know that the second stealth picture is just the same car but with the flash turned on?

Actually I'll have to finish it up tomorrow but don't worry, it's coming along.

22 minutes ago, 585ny14603 said:

Should be just a bit longer, I just have to invert the side logo to get it accurate on the other side.

Also do you know that the second stealth picture is just the same car but with the flash turned on?

Actually I'll have to finish it up tomorrow but don't worry, it's coming along.

I know, and thanks man. Just PM me the texture when it's done.

Thanks and good luck with it! :)

Just trying to make it as accurate as possible, especially when it comes to exactly where the vinyl is on the car; though it won't be the same as in the pictures because those are the '10 charger. The one thing I don't have though, is a good quality version of the logo they use on the cars. The one I'm using right now is somewhat low quality and I could remake it but that could take a while. Also it just so happens that I have the exact font that they use so that sped things up a bit.