Sign in to follow this  
RadGamma

Adding Transit/Rail Road Police

Greetings all,

First of all let me start by saying I'm a massive fan of the mod and would like to thank the good folks behind the LSPDFR mod for all the hard work they've put into it.

Now that's out of the way let me start by asking if modding in another Law Enforcement organisation into GTA V is possible? I've seen the San Andreas Highway Patrol expansion which modded in cruisers for the SAHP ect which immediately got me thinking about adding in other organisations as rare-ish spawns across various different areas of the map.

Namely a transit police authority in the Los Santos area and a state wide LoCo Railroad Police focused out mainly in the country.

Would this be possible to do?

Secondly in relation to custom call outs would it be possible to have custom callouts that would cater to these patrol types? In and around Transit/Railway Hubs? 

The area of Railway policing is an interest of mine and is something I'd like to see modded into the game (I accept it's probably very niche) but I'm willing to put the time in learning the systems required to mod something like this in game as it'd add a whole different dynamic/spin to call out types, officer safety concerns etc.

I guess my two main questions are:

1) Is it possible?

2) Is it something you'd like to see? 

Cheers,

Rad