Murphy909

[Suggestion] - 0.3 Weapons from the Armoury.

I wish I had the knowledge to know how to create scripts and plugins as I would attempt this myself but I haven't the first clue, but what I would like to see is a simple addition to the Police station. Much like the choice of character menu, I would love to be able to walk up to the armoury and choose my loadout. Standard loadout is fine when you first go on duty, but I tend to use the combat pistol as it has decent animated glock mods currently available.

It would be a nice feature to use the armoury to chop and change and add a bit of immersion rather then simply doing via a trainer. For instance, I think it would be great to walk up to the clerk/officer and have a conversation where you request particular weapons and how much ammo you need. Same if you need a torch attachment or road flares or something. Im sure this is probably quite easy to do judging by the quality of plugins currently available. Its a small feature, but just like choosing your appearance in the locker room, I think it would be great to have an active armoury considering all the parts are there, just needs a script. 

If anyone can achieve this as a side project, I would be grateful. Otherwise I would love to suggest this for future updates, I think it would be nice little feature to compliant the already outstanding work. (Seriously though I've spent all my days off playing this mod since the update and its release, its good damn beautiful) 

Grand Theft Auto V 01.19.2016 - 18.03.30.06.mp4_000002421.jpg

Yea I was thinking of something like that they should do like have a special menu like customizing the police cars it be the same was changing ur weapons and choosing ur attachments, I don't know it would be interesting.