Warlock01453

Police Radio and Traffic Policer/Arrest Manager

28 minutes ago, BedroomStudios said:

Hi Warlock,  have the same problem as you. And I don't know how de resolve it. Can you please tell me what did you do? :)

Thanks!

It should Auto Load when you launch LSPDFR as they made it attach the mod itself. 

To make sure do this.  First obviously install it properly in your Game Directory,  pretty simple Drag and Drop.

Right Click your RagePlugin Hook Launcher.exe  launch as admin.  Say Yes,  Now HOLD SHIFT up to 10 seconds.  Should pop up a Rage Menu.  Now go to Plugins Menu tab.  Note you will not see Police Radio nor Traffice Policer or Arrest Manager as its already attached to LSPDFR.  But do this anyways, check off Load all Plugins at start up.  Save and Launch.

Thanks for your help Benzo!

But there is a problem, when I install LSPDFR 0.3 in "Plugins" folder is missing the "LSPDFR" folder that it has to be in "Plugins" folder.

And if I create the LSPDFR folder then the mods that work in that folder doesn't work like Police Radio, Traffic Policer...

I didn't see anywere in the foro or even in Google about this problem :S

And I tried to install LSPDFR by manual and .exe installer.

Sorry for my english, and thanks again!! 

6 minutes ago, BedroomStudios said:

Thanks for your help Benzo!

But there is a problem, when I install LSPDFR 0.3 in "Plugins" folder is missing the "LSPDFR" folder that it has to be in "Plugins" folder.

And if I create the LSPDFR folder then the mods that work in that folder doesn't work like Police Radio, Traffic Policer...

I didn't see anywere in the foro or even in Google about this problem :S

And I tried to install LSPDFR by manual and .exe installer.

Sorry for my english, and thanks again!! 

Ahhh now I see.   Ya you don't actually install LSPDFR in any folder at all except your main directory.  Not sure if my video will help you or not,  you only have to watch the first 10 minutes.  Its kinda long so you probably don't wanna watch the whole thing.  But the first 10 min may help.   Dang I didn't know it would Pop up the entire video inside this thread.  Maybe I should have posted a link instead.  Oh well, just watch the first like 11 minutes.  Have no idea if it will help or not.  

Thanks Benzo!! I finally watched the hole video!! Hahaha

But my question is, you can run Police Radio for example? And if you did you simply paste all Police Radio files in the main directory?

Oh!! Now I get it!!! You only need to go ON DUTY and then Police Radio, Arrest Manager, Traffic Policer... Load up at that moment!! Hahahaha OMG I'm so stupid...