Sign in to follow this  
TowM8r

Traffic stop ( Flagged vehicle ALWAYS runs )

Is there a setting that will make a car I stop not all ways run.. Pursuits are fun , but not on every single traffic stop . and also , I reach in for the keys and, yup you guessed it , they run.

Please , there has to be a line in the code or Ini or something that will allow me to tinker with these settings . Anyone ??

If you reach for the keys and you fail, they run. If you stop reaching for the keys it will be fine. I've stopped probably 50 people now and had about a dozen with flags, only 3 or 4 ran.

Bump - I still require an answer please . I have not found a solution on google or youtube. someone here has got to know something .

47 minutes ago, TowM8r said:

Bump - I still require an answer please . I have not found a solution on google or youtube. someone here has got to know something .

I mean I don't know what to tell you as for generic traffic stops that vast majority of mine don't run so you might just have a string of weird pursuity RNG. Or are you like reacting on callout traffic stops like ANPR hits because those tend to be pursuits and I'm pretty sure that's intended by the callout creators.