DanielRocha2015

Actions of the characters does not work! Help?

Hello! First I would like to inform that I am Brazilian and my language is Portuguese, so if my translation is not entirely correct excuse me! Now for the subject:

We know that this update (0.3) of LSPDFR brought us major improvements and new features. But also brought us some bugs, and one I would like to report in order that someone can help me solve it (if there is a solution).

The actions menu is not working! No matter which character you are or what action you want to perform, whether drinking coffee or use the smartphone... I wonder some developer or even a more advanced user, if this is a bug and if there is any way to solve it (in game) ??? There is also another thing I'd like to know, but that it is not a "bug". I would like to know how do to get one (or more) support unit to take the individual detained at the police station ???

Thank you in advance!

When you select an animation, you have to hold CAPS LOCK for the animation to work.

You can call a Code 2  Local Transport Unit from the backup menu.

Thanks for the instructions, really work! But there is something else I would like to know; what to do so that air support units (NOOSE) use lethal force against suspects? For example: how can I do so they shoot missiles and cannon blasts on the suspects? Because every time I call them, they do nothing, just chase the suspects without sketch (show) no reaction!